From Space with Love
























































Hello Lovelies,

I was dying to get the "Balenciaga" Famous Space sweatshirt but It was sold out everywhere ! However, My frustration was totally gone after I spied this similar version. I'm totally obsessed with this sweatshirt that I had to get it in two colors (the other one is Black/White ) and will definitely be my favorite top for this season .

Well It's not a new information that I'm a leather girl. I go weak when I see a leather piece and simply can't get enough. That's why I actually love Winter and Fall because I can wear as much leather as I want without feeling hot !

I'm wearing /

Minusey : Sweatshirt
NewLook : Leather look skirt (similar here and here )
Versace : Sunglasses
CHANEL : purse
ZARA : Sandals ( Similar here and here )