Back to 80's










Hi guys !

There is something about the 80's that I cannot resist. A special vibe that reminds me of my childhood and some beautiful old memories. I also love the fashion evolution that brought a new soul to the industry during that time. Leather biker jackets were so hot in the eighties. You can tell when you watch a movie from that period that we LOVED leather in the 1980’s. Oh, yeah. We loved it skin-tight, ruffled, and pleated. We loved it zippered, studded, fringed, and candy-colored, for jackets, pants, skirts, and dresses. Leather ROCKED!

Maybe we can't go to 80's anymore but we can still bring them back !


I'm wearing /

Romwe : Sweater
Tripp NYC : Faux leather pants (similar here and here )
Oversized Biker Jacket : MANGO ( Similar here and here )
Report Signature : Platforms
Tom Ford : Shades
JustFab : Handbag