Chill Chic




































Hey dolls ,

Just a quick post feat. Armani Exchange Holidays Campaign . Sometimes it's really hard to dress for a chilly weather. Most of the girls I know feel too lazy to dress up when It's cold . However, For me It's a whole different story . I really enjoy layering and putting things together . Sweaters, boots , jackets and coats are some of my favorite pieces and I feel that there is a bigger chance for me to be creative in styling an outfit for cooler days . So here is what I wore in a one chic chilly day .

I paired a full length high waisted skirt with a high neck sweater and a faux fur jacket to add a luxurious touch to the outfit. To complete the look I wore my new babe - that my hobby got me for my birthday - Celine Phantom . I'm so in love with this bag that I can't put it down ! It's gorgeous and the color is just perfect for any time of the year !!

Don't forget to upload your style on instagram with the hashtag #dressedfor and tell us what you are dressed for to be featured on  https://www.axdressedfor.com  today !


Now I gotta head to Washington DC for the Thanksgiving Vacation ...


See you guys later !

I'm wearing /

ZARA : Top
H&M : Skirt
Vintage (from France) : Faux Fur jacket
Celine Phantom : Bag
Asos : Sunglasses
JustFab : Boots
MK: Watch