Dressed for A Chilly Morning















Hello Lovelies ,

It's the time for a new post feat. Armani Exchange in their "Dressed For" holidays campaign. This months topic is the chilly weather and couldn't think of a better combination for a super comfy and cozy outfit.I'm so in love with oversized coats and Jackets right now and I'm rocking this one that I got from Forever21 for less than 50$ with a cozy Burgundy sweater; as Burgundy is the new black for me this season! To complete the outfit I added a little fierce touch with the studded bag and my favorite pair of booties that I've even own .. JC litas !

Now if you have ideas and would love to share your style all that you have to do is to upload a photo on instagram of your personal style under the hashtag #dressedfor and tell us what you are dressed for . Your Pictures will be featured on Armani Exchange official Campaign website https://www.axdressedfor.com .

So what you are waiting for ? Share your style now !

I'm wearing /

Forever21 : Coat and Sweater
American eagle : Jeggings
VJ-style : Studded bag
Jeffery Campbell : Boots (litas)