Falling in Romance




















Hello dolls,

I don't know if it's just me or there is really something romantic about Fall! The View of the falling leaves covering the whole ground like a huge yellow carpet is just so pretty and pure . I adore the color of the trees this season. In fact, they inspire me to mix different colors and combine contrasts to create new creative looks .

Today's outfit is more spring colored with a touch of coziness!You probabely don't remember this maxi dress that I wore here .Today I'm wearing it as a maxi skirt with a cozy mint sweater and a waist belt to show off some waist. Warm but still colorful to make Fall just more romantic :)

I'm wearing /
Forever21: Sweater ( Similar here and here )
Forever21: Maxi dress ( Similar here)
Prada : Sunglasses
Forever21: Purse ( Same here )
Vintage : belt