Stripes and Pastels !























Hello friends,

Recently I could spy Stripes everywhere . Striped pants, jackets and shirts . I wasn't sure if I would like to wear something that looks like a Pajama or prisoner's uniform to be honest :) but I love to try new stuff and give it a shot specially that there are many advantages for wearing this trend. Vertical stripes can make you look slimmer and a lot taller - which is something I can't regret since I'm only 5'2"- So I said to my self :"Go for it girl .. Get few more inches" !!!

I found this cute shirt for a very affordable price at Forever21 and paired it with my favorite yellow pastel skinnies from ZARA. I'm so in love with stripes right now and absolutely don't mind looking like I've just walked out of my bed or from prison :))))

I'm wearing : ZARA : pants / Forever21 : shirt / Mango : heels / Asos : arm candy / MK : watch


Do you dare to wear stripes this season ?


LOVE XOXO