Leopard and Leather





Hello Lovelies ,

 Let me tell you a secret that you might don't know about me ." I adore Leopard prints!!! ". Seriously, Who doesn't !!? I don't know what is it about this print that makes every woman feels sexy , wild and powerful at the same time . Fashion wise, this print goes fluently with any color or other print . I mean , I can make a whole study about leopard print in fashion but I think we both agree that it's one of the must haves in every girl's wardrobe. I have leopard shoes, bags, accessories, pants, jackets and recently got this cute shirt from ZARA. I love the silky touch and the comfy cute fit of it . I've been looking for such a shirt for a long time and finally got it !!! Nothing matches and loves leopard more than leather . So I wore it my favorite faux leather leggings and this leather sleeved parka from ZARA too . The sandals are my new addiction from MANGO. You probably saw them on many other fashion blogs and let me tell you they are stunning in real . My only concern is the heel heigh as I love higher heels . Other than that these are great sandals that you will see me rocking more on this blog ..

P.s : Please don't forget to Hype and voted for my looks in Chictopia and Lookbook.nu if you like :)

 What's your favorite piece in this look ?

 LOVE,
 XOXO