Runaway Spring











Hello Friends,


I feel a bit disappointed as I was dresses up for a warm sunny weather and figured out that It's cloudy and rainy outside which means no outdoors outfit shots :(

Thanks to my white plain walls I could take some good photos inside to show you what I wore . My favorite floral shirt from ZARA paired with these cute skinny jeans from Forever21 . It's so cute to mix florals with pastels as they both are huge hits this spring .
Speaking of spring , I keep on wearing light bright clothes even if it's still freezing outside just for the outfit posts on this blog . I think that spring keeps running away from Virginia :( Well, this explains the indoor shots that you see a lot recently . Can't wait for the summer to rock these babes with nothing above or under ....

I'm wearing : ZARA:shirt,heels / H&M:Jacket/ Forever21: Jeans / Black rivet : Bag

P.s
Thank you for your sweet comments and lovely words that you always bombard me with . Love you all and promise to follow you back if you did . It's great to see fashion bloggers support each other and share their experiences and tastes don't you think?

LOVE XOXO