Leopards Attack

















Hello dear friends,

Finding a unique piece that can makeup any outfit is one of my first goals when I go shopping . For me It's not about the name, the brand or the price .It's a bout the uniqueness and the quality . From my long time shopping experience I know now where to go if I want a certain item . This might sound a bit cheesy and over the top but seriously I copy the most popular stores in heart and can tell who is wearing what :)

I was looking for a pair of leopard printed skinnies that look different a unique . After a long time of searching I spied these babes on TOPSHOP website . Just look at them ! A pair of fitted skinny jeans with leopard print and leopard faces on the hips . The only one word that came up to my mind before purchasing them the same moment was : DAAAAMN !!!!


I'm wearing / TOPSHOP : leopard jeans/ H&M : sweater/ Romwe : Glittery shirt/ Charlotte russe : booties / VJ-style : studded bag



LOVE XOXO