Challenging the Kardashians








Hey dolls,

The moment I saw Kim Kardashian in this leopard print jumpsuit from their own collection to Sears I knew I should get it . I liked it more on Kourtney as she is the closest to my body frame though . Who can resist this vintage looking leopard print??

I purchased it last summer and kept it in my closet for a while but today I'm rocking this cute jumpsuit in my own way . I added few accessories and wore it with my latest shoedazzle asymmetric pumps and tadaa .. here is the result :)










Now this might not be the perfect comparison as I don't have Kim's killer curves .. But I'm just trying :)










I'm wearing / Kardashian collection : jumpsuit / ebay : metallic belt / Shoedazzle : pumps / Asos : accessories / MK : watch

Have a nice weekend Y'all




LOVE XOXO