Spring Snow !























































How many of you are tired of this freezing cold weather as much as I do?!

I know I complain a lot about how cold and gloomy it is outside but come on people ! It's almost April and this is supposed to be spring ! It's so sad that I haven't seen a single blooming flower yet !!!!
It was snowing like crazy for the past couple of days and no matter what I wore or put on I could literally feel the chilly air hitting my bones ! OUWCH !

Let's Pray the weather get warmer soon . I can't wait for the real spring to come !

Now lets talk outfit . I've been always obsessed with high waisted wide legs pants . They are so chic and elegant and the idea of color blocking ads more trend to them . Combing black , beige and total blue was so hot this winter / fall and great names like Celine created so many master pieces with those colors . This outfit is inspired by Celine's W/F 2013 collection .


I'm wearing /

ZARA : Coat
Romwe : Top & Handbag 
NEWLook : Pants
H&M : Pumps
Ralph Lauren : Gloves
Ae : Sunglasses