NEON VIBE














































































































Hello dolls ,

Thank you so much for all the sweet words that you always comment to me whether on the blog or on my IG account . I feel so lucky to have such amazing , classy and faithful readers who always follow me wherever I go . Although you don't see me reply all the time because of my crazy schedule , I really love and appreciate each one of you and consider all your lovely comments , ideas and suggestions to improve this blog and my personal style .

Today's outfit is a mixture of some basic items ( at least my basics hahaha ) Leather pants , a bright sweater , a jacket , cool boots and a great bag . I can't believe that I'm still wearing Faux fur on March ! It must be way warmer back home in Kuwait where the hot weather usually starts on April and by saying HOT I really mean summer !

I'm wearing /

ASOS : Faux Fur Jacket 
Forever21 : Neon Sweater ( similar here )
H&M : pants (similar here )
Aldo : boots
American Apparel : Beanie ( Similar here )
YSL : Chyc Cabas bag