Keep me warm


















































































Woohoo ! Only one week to Christmas vacation ! I can't wait to visit my family and friends back home in Kuwait . The last time I've been there was last Christmas , Can you believe it ?
I miss everything in Kuwait , family , food , places and the warm weather . Thanks god I will not have to deal with the freezing cold weather here in Virginia until February !


This is the beauty I got from my latest trip to Washington DC . Celine mini luggage in Tri - color . Isn't she beautiful ? I know that I'm turning to a Celine "freak " but I can't resist it . This baby is the third addition to my Celine bags collection but I can't promise you it will be the last :P

I love the size . Mini is perfect and as you can see it's not a "mini " at all . I chose this color as It goes with everything and still stylish for any season .


I'm wearing /

H&M : Sweater
H&M : leather look skinny pants ( similar here and here )
Forever21 : Pumps
Guess : watch
Celine : Mini luggage in Tri-color