Dressed for Romance











Hello Dolls,

I can't think of something better that lace when it comes to romance . So when Armani Exchange decided to choose this topic for its Holidays Campaign I definitely knew what I want to wear . This royal blue lace dress is a precious gift from Letouch that I'm totally in love with . I wore this outfit when it was a bit chilly in the morning so had to go with the faux fur vest to add a warm touch but keep the dress shines . What do you think of my first romantic outfit ?


P.s : If you like to be featured on https://www.axdressedfor.com , just upload your own style or favorite fashionable pieces on Instagram with the hashtag #dressedfor and share your style with the world !


I'm wearing /

Letouch : Lace dress (gifted ) 
Black Rivet : Faux Fur vest ( Similar here and here )
Celine : Trapeze
Asos : Cat eye sunglasses
MK : Watch
Collage boutique : Booties (gifted)