Bomber Obsession



















Hello Lovelies,

So this is my first outfit post since I've arrived to the US two weeks ago. I had to recover from the jet lag, cleaning up the house and finish my paper work at school.  Now that I'm back on track I can't wait to share with you more outfit with the Fall spirit.

I love arriving home to see lovely packages waiting at my door steps specially if I know what exactly is in there. I arrived last week to see this amazing delivery from L'INDE le palais which is one of my favorite multi branded online shopping destinations. How fierce is this bomber jacket from Amen Fall/Winter collection?

As bomber jackets are one hot trend like now I couldn't resist this one. I really like the combination of leather and jersey and I think it's super cool and fierce. To give the look an even more fierce vibe I've paired this amazing piece with leather pants, cool heeled booties and a Celine bag. I'm definitely going to style this cool jacket again and wear it more often.


What do you guys think of this look ?



I'm wearing /

Amen : Jacket ( via  L'INDE le palais )
H&M : Faux leather pants
Celine : Mini Luggage tote
H&M : Booties
American Eagle : sunglasses