Buttons Attack

























































Hello guys,

One of the most amazing things about being in Kuwait is meeting the Local designers from the Middle East. I enjoy doing collaborations and introducing the Arabian sense of fashion to my followers and readers. It's my honor to introduce a great talent from the Middle East the lovely and brilliant Nadeen the owner of Papillion boutique. I really love her unique designs that are fashionable, edgy and super chic.

How cute is this buttons shoulder top? I love the cute mix of colors and the comfortable fit. I paired it with this adorable peplum skirt to create a chic look for a fashion night out with my ladies.


Stay tuned for more outfit from this amazing designer.

I'm wearing /

Papillion : Top
Topshop : Skirt
Chanel : Edge bag
Newlook : Heels