Smart in Polkadots













Hey dolls ,

I got so many questions of what do I usually wear for school . I know that some of you might assume that I wear what you see on this blog for my everyday life ! Well , that's not exactly the situation !! I confess that I always make my outfits a little more dressy for the blog than for my daily life .

As a mother and a graduate student I prefect casual outfits on daily basis . I love wearing a fun blazer over a simple shirt paired with cute pants and comfy shoes when I attend meetings or classes . This is an example of what I would wear for a day at school . The look is fun , comfy yet smart and is really college appropriate .


Wearing /

ZARA : blazer and shirt
Forever21 : Polkadot pants
H&M : wedges
Romwe : handbag 
American Eagle : Sunglasses