Tales from Africa
















































Hello dolls,

I've been looking for the perfect matching Jacket and pants since I've seen this trend in Stella Mccartney resort collection 2012 and 2013 . I'm so into oversized jackets at the moment that I can't get enough ! Saw these babes on Asos website few weeks ago and totally fell in love . These are some of the items of their African collection that worths every cent you spend on !! The unique print , the soft light weight material and the stunning design make every piece a piece of art !!!!

Here I'm rocking this cute oversized jacket with orange neon lining and the matching pants . This print is super unique and tells many tales from Africa :)

What do you think of this print ?

I'm wearing / Asos ( Africa Collection ) : Jacket and pants / Justfab metallic corners : bag / Mango : heels / Versace : sunglasses



LOVE
XOXO