The fruit salad




















Lime, Orange, mint and this fruit salad is complete !
More colorful outfit today that has this cute mixture of bolds and pastels. I really haven't wear as much colors as I do these days in my whole life , maybe it's the nice weather that makes every thing bright so yummy and delicious !!
You must realize that I'm a jacket girl ! I adore jackets and I wear them even if It's 80 degrees out there ! They are just great for layering and adding some edge to the outfit ! Got this one from Zara last year and still love it !
This Blouse is from Forever21 and I love it because it combines two lovely trends , Polkadots and mint . The pastel lime jeans is a great buy from Zara and the heels are my ultimate pleasure right now which I will keep rocking till it's fall again :)


Do you love this look guys ? Love to hear from you !

xoxo